Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Most Random Thing I ever Did in My Life

Today i was suppose to get a new hair cut and since my body is getting larger i think it is best to keep a short nice spiky hair.

BUT! i make a DRASTIC makeover.



This is the picture where my hair is straight and long.
.
.
.
You might want to remember the picture above
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A lot of people was shock of my change and they asked me why would i do such thing? 
Am i crazy?

Am i out of my mind?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.I received a lot of OMG reaction from everyone that saw my picture after what i did to my hair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Some say i look nice and great but some just say i look funny and weird. 
( That includes my mum that say i look funny).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone even thought my hair was temporary and when i tell her
(No its for real and permanent, she was shock too)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I do not have my proper haircut look picture yet but all i can show you is..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Are you guys ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





I curl my hair into Korean look a like style.
I wonder how does it look because i still can't get use of my new hairstyle.

I hope i don't look like a weirdo when i walk out the street.
I entered the shop wanting something normal but instead of normal, he gave me something special.
He even told me the moment that i enter the shop, he can imagine i would look nice in curly hair.
He sound so confident !

More pictures will be coming up next on my new hair when i start to take pictures with friend.


Siting down on the chair for 2 hours without water and lunch is really painful.
Plus the chemical smell is really really choking, there are a few times where it make me cough a lot..
Now i understand those Aunties that sit in the saloon for 5 - 6 hours.
After all Beauty comes with a price.

Thanks to the Jazz from I - Hand Haircut Saloon, Citymall.
If you are interested, you can contact him at 016 - 8485070
He prefer people calling him and make an appointment before you go.

He is quite talented and confident. All the suggestion he gave is really useful and good.

2 comments:

  1. ok i am shocked too. :0 but its gud to try for something new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. yea. i hope it look nice thou. =P not much people see my hair yet.

    ReplyDelete