Monday, September 20, 2010

A Cat's Tales

I found a cat in the midst of finding something different. A blogger which had the most creative ways of presenting himself and a blogger with an outstanding comic design.


One of the best blog that i would recommend to everyone of you and if you guys really wanna find out more about him, just click the moving icon below.





http://www.akiraceo.com/

Some of his post are really hilarious while others look cute and entertaining.
Not bad for a Monday treat right?

My half semester is starting soon and i can't wait to finish my first semester. I felt tired of telling people that i just started my course but actually i should be in university in 2nd year already.

Since lab practical is going to start this week and i got the feeling that i would blow something up in the lab or just release some poison chemicals.


Shin Chan

1 comment: