Saturday, September 18, 2010

Likas Hospital Charity Visitation

Few days ago i was asked whether i got any soft toys or not and it just suddenly light up my light bulb up. I have been thinking of giving away some of my soft toys to people that are in need. Since it has no longer be a part of me and i just kept it in the store. Might as well just give it to to someone and bring happiness to them..

We make our way to Likas Hospital which is located 2 mins away from my house. It is a hospital for children and mother. Soon they will be opening a Cancer department building.



Hey check that out guys, its Shin Chan! :D i can't remember when i get this but i decided to give it away. =) I didn't know who to give when i first reach there.


This would be the cutest Tanglung i ever seen. It turns out to be that they are also having their TangLung festival in the hospital.

Everybody was crazy over Patrick the dog which i brought it over there.



I even tried to knock someone into KO state just make some kids smile and burst in laughter. It end up quite well because kids these days love to see someone got knock off.


We sing and dance all the way long but i think we should had done some comedy drama for the children. Something like fairytale stuff for them to remember. I bet we would do it the next time.


The needle that is attacted to the kids hand is really really not comfortable at all. I had it on for 7 days and i was complaining for the straight 7 days. Imagine you had a needle poke through your skin and you just leave it there.
Those kids in the hospital had it on for like a month or plus because they need all sort of medication all the time . Poor kids.. =(


Aha! she is one of the lucky girl on the world to get one of my soft toy. It is even bigger than her. Well, it was a part of my memories and now it is gone and become her new toys. I really hope that every night when she goes to bed she would hug it and sleep. I guess it will bring happiness for her.


I am not sure why is he in the hospital but since he is there and kept on smiling at me all the time. I decided to take a picture with him.

So who is the lucky kid that got the Shin Chan Pillow?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Here you go boy! i hope you will become like Shin Chan! or maybe not.


The cutest baby around goes to...


The Giraffe eater!

Along the way we went through ward by ward and room by room. Although not everyone is a christian there but they were glad that we are there to talk to them and give them some supportive words.
We might not be able to pray for them but in our heart. The moment we see them, we are actually praying for them in ourself already.

Lots of cases was found over there which i would never imagine how is it to be in their world. Some of the kids even had machine attach to their body. Having such a small body with all the machine over size them is really scary.

They might be small but inside them, they are a natural born fighter and stronger than alot of other people. Even stronger than me.


May God bless you all and some day you guys can live a normal life again and start to see the beauty of the world again.

Shin Chan Charity

6 comments:

  1. I got heaps of them.. I was thinking to sell it and donate the money to charity but my mom gave the soft toys to her colleague's baby!Hahahah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. Good also what. the baby sure like your toy one. haha well giving it to anyone that brings happiness is the main point. it doesnlt matter if it is to hospital kids, or maybe our friends. as long as you have the heart. ;)

    Thanks for the support and sharing ar shelby! thankss a milion

    ReplyDelete
  3. shin chan charity..haha..the patrick cute lor...got mouth or no mouth?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hi. nope the patrick doesn't have a mouth. haha. thanks for dropping comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah, then it's like the original Patrick..hard to get these days..very cute one lor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was given to me by ex. haha so i had to give it out. LOL

    ReplyDelete