Monday, January 3, 2011

Zero Gravity 1.0 Video

Probably most of you guys are bored with the Zero Gravity shoot and pictures but since i had so much time i decided to edit those pictures and add into a song that i always hear it in my laptop




If got just 5 mins to spare just take a look at the video and let me know what to do you think about it.

First day at school was dreadful by the way. I was fighting strong to keep my eyes open and hold myself back from falling a sleep. I can never understand why i always get sleeping 15 mins after class and suddenly i become all normal again just before the class end.
Is there any scientific method to prove this? i wish i can figure it out..


Shin chan

2 comments:

  1. definitely a lot of jumping here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.!! sprained my ankle, pull my neck and my shoulder. knock the ceiling and almost pull the curtain down too.

    ReplyDelete