Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Healthy Salad

When i was 18 year old, i had oatmeals for straight 4 months with low fat diet and with the help of intense workout i accidentally reduce my weight from 76kg to 70kg. I was actually planing to boost my protein and in the same time keeping those lean shape on but end up losing those weight.

Well i stop that diet and went on a regular average carbs diet and my weight bounce back to 75kg.
After years of 75kg. It's time to cut off those fat around the abds to create an obvious pax.

Inspired by my cousin brother. I am now slowly forsaken my rice during the dinner time and having it replace with Healthy Salad meals.



Mix with tones of vegetables that you desire, add in 2 to 3 kinds of fruits that you like. Pour in some olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Maybe you might want to add in some lemon if you like sour taste.

Off course this come along with meat such as low fat pork, chicken or beef and other dishes during the dinner meal.

Try going this diet slowly by having interval night where you do not eat rice but replace salad as your rice. Remember all weight diet plan comes along with exercise.


Shin Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment