Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Stop Blogging

Hello readers, i am here today with an important announcement. I know you guys have been with me since i was at my teen era and you been through with me up and down.

I remember how Elaine first inspired me to write on blog and slowly i start to make friends online and gain popularity among local community. I have been thinking long and deep about this but finally i got the guts to do it.


I will stop blogging....

Thank you for always be there for me guys. one of the main reason i stop blogging is i got so stress up and i can't really write my feelings out here. I probably gonna start up a new blog which is totally about my feelings but that blog will not be reveal to public. 


Thank you guys.

I will always miss you guys. 


Shin Chan

4 comments: