Monday, May 23, 2011

Awesome Pick up Lines

fuck-yeahpickuplines.tumblr.com

Recently i got introduce into this website that is fill with tones of awesome pickup line. I decided that i show share it out to everybody in here and hopefully it would help guys out there to give some new and better sweet talks to your girls.


Some of the pickup lines are created by the website and some of it are found on website.



I didn't know angel fly so low

I lost my teddy will you sleep with me?

I love cats. Can i pet yours?

You're so hot that my zipper is fall for you.

Are you a fairy tale? Caus you can't be real.

Is your dad a drug dealer? Cause you're DOPE!

I think my heart just lagged.

Save Water. Shower with me.

I am just like coffee that grind pretty fine







Good luck with it and don't get slap on your face. 




2 comments: