Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fishing Tryout

I like to try everything out in my life because this is how i live my life. Recently after a random conversation over fishing, i decided to go for fishing with brother's rod at a long big river near my house.


River in the middle of urban civilization is rare but not at my place. We use little squid as bait which cost us RM2 and we also pay an entrance fee Rm3 per person to fish at a house located beside the river.


Bro's Fishing Rod






Squid Bait
It's really smelly to use squid as bait. I wonder what are the other better bait to use for river fishing.




Joe the fisherman





This is the small jetty beside the house.




Throwing the bait was easy but the waiting part was hard. Got to be very patient to wait for the fishes to come. We waited for few hours and we got nothing but plastic fishes.




We get a lot of fishes that day, plastic fishes that's right. Such a huge river and we got nothing but plastic. I wonder who are those irresponsible people that throw rubbish in the river. We even need to cut the fishing strings when the bait was stuck beneath by some unknown rubbish.



Owner son

Total cost of fishing is rm4 and with that amount of cash i can probably get about 70% of fish burger over at Mc Donald. But then again fishing experience was really fun and there were times where we got cheated over fake bait.




Come to think of it i remember one of my teammate love to fish but his fishing can take place anywhere he wants. I guess some people just never learn the real way of fishing.



Few more days before flying to KL for real competition. Hell i am nervous that i couldn't perform well.

2 comments:

  1. can i know where do u buy the fishing tools? my brother is a newb in thing n i wanna help him. LOL.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i know where do u buy the fishing tools? my brother is a newb in *this thing n i wanna help him. LOL.:)

    ReplyDelete