Friday, August 26, 2011

Stream Free Dramas and Movies Online

At times, i would have friends asking me where to watch or to download movies or drama for free. I don't really download my movie or drama but i prefer watching it Online and stream it like Youtube. There were once an unknown number even text me just to ask about where to watch free movies.

I seriously don't recall my name as Google Chan by the way but off course i'm a kind man and would politely tell them where to watch them.

Anyway, here are two of my favorite Online Streaming for Movie and drama.




tv.blinkx.com

I watch How I Meet Your Mother drama and Top Gear Shows from here.




www.extramina.in

Currently i just finish the Alien Movie Paul and streaming was fairly well on 4shared.

Inside the website, there will be numbers of link to other player sides like MegaVideo, Vureel, BBvideo, Zshare and etc. Some of the video players have 70minutes and after you hit the limit, you need to wait for another 60 minutes. Some video players doesn't have limit but they stream slower.


If you think you might be bored with a week of long holiday, what about me having 5 months of long holiday? Enjoy the movies and drama over the Hari Raya Week!

p/s: just make sure you have strong anti virus program to avoid any unwanted infection from websites.



Hayden Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment