Sunday, October 2, 2011

Freshman Year Camp

Lately, i got to admit that i do not have any inspiration nor motivation to do a long blog. My mind is stuff with books and assignment and lab reports is coming in soon like a tsunami.

Fortunately, i was able to attend my junior freshman year camp in University and took some pictures.

They remind me when i first enter university a year ago. I remember i do not have much friends and i have to start everything all over again.

Although i might not be like the rest of my coursemate, whom travel far from their home just to finish the 4 years course. I understand how they feel and how hard is it to live on their own outside the comfort zone. That is why i always admire their strong will.

Best time in life is not yesterday or tomorrow but now.

No comments:

Post a Comment